Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The First Bounce

So, here we are. My first Dream Team blog post. I've been a long time fan of variuos DT blogs, mainly DT Talk (dreamteamtalk.com) and Fanfooty (www.fanfooty.com.au), and while there is no possible way I could give anywhere near as much detail, I'll try to give a weekly review and preview, and maybe a captain tip or smoky.
As I'm sure you'll now the season has already started, so I'll post my starting team here. (FYI, I scored an average 1972)

Brewers Droop
Backs: S. Fisher, Goddard, C. Cornes, Adcock, Drummond, Raines, S.Hill, (Petrenko, Suban)
Mids: Ablett(c), Boyd, J. Selwood, Gibbs, Rich, Robinson, (Anthony, Beams)
Rucks: Cox, Simmonds (Jacobs, Spencer)
Fwds: B. Harvey, N. G. Brown, Chapman, M. Stokes, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebell, (Walker, M. Brown)

So. I'm about to write a Round 2 Preview. So hold on.


No comments:

Post a Comment